In the first how-to we explained how-to upload the data of the body interaction vibrator development board to a database.
Now we want to show you how easy it is to visualize the motion data of one or more body interaction boards. And in the last part of the how-to we set up a webserver. So you can share your activity data with other.
What could we learn from this data:
- how often people use sex toys
- how long is a typical session
- motion frequency analysis for orgasm detection
There are manifold application areas for this data:
- compare (and compete) with others
- quantify yourself
- learn more about the quality of sex
- share benefitable sex toy usage pattern
You could also combine the sex toy data with other fitness data and learn how sex eg. influences your health.
That’s the end of the “record and share sex toy data” series. We would like to know what you think about this. Does it make sense? To complex? Should we develop a body interaction “base station” with a web server? Or would you prefer an app for your smartphone?