John Millward showed in his recent study that there is not much knowledge about sex toy usage. By analysing buying behaviour in UK biggest online store he learned a lot about who is interested in which kind of toy (men/woman, single/attached). But who will use the toy which one has bought for what and for how long is still unknown.
The body interaction vibrator development board recognizes activity (motion) data and sends the data to other boards or to a server. So it is possible to upload the usage data of one or multiple vibrators to a (internet) database.
What could we learn from this data:
- how often people use sex toys
- how long is a typical session
- usage pattern: on your own or with your partner
- handling of the vibrator
- motion frequency analysis for orgasm detection
There are manifold application areas for this data:
- compare (and compete) with others
- quantify yourself
- learn more about the quality of sex
- share benefitable sex toy usage pattern
You could also combine the sex toy data with other fitness data and learn how sex eg. influences your health.
With the body interaction vibrator development board it is easy to upload the data. In this how-to we explain how it is done. In the next blog post we will explain the presentation of sex toy activity plots in the web.